Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bob the Barber

What is it about a child's haircut that is so hard?? Chris and I are constantly in a battle about Joey's hair because Chris wants it surfer long and I want it TRIMMED.

Trimmed, people, not chopped! After much debate between Mommy and Daddy, I decided to take Joey for a TRIM and let Chris leave Joey's hair a little longer. After all ~ it looks cute long, it just needed to get out of his eyes and away from his ears.

So off we go yesterday to see Bob - the same guy who cuts Chris' hair. Joey sits in the chair and like always I say to Bob "just like last time. Keep it long but just trim it up so that it is out of his face and off his ears."

Out come the clippers and CHOP. All his beautiful hair was gone!

I don't get it. It happens every time. Not to mention that his bangs are TOTALLY sideways. I can't win!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet shirt though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think it looks terrible, with a face like that you really cant go wrong with any hair style:)

    ReplyDelete