Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to Blog Land

I have not one clue how to blog and am not sure that I am even interesting enough to be read! But, after trying to set up this page for over an hour now - I figure I'll give it a shot!

Between my lovely son Joey who does crazy things every day, my husband the the wanna be rock star who would love nothing more than to live his life on a stage filled with laser lights and fog machines, my dog with 2 broken knees, and my cat who's name was recently changed from Bill to Keith - there must be something worth writing about!

For all my family and friends who live far away and don't get to experience our daily life - I hope this brings you a little closer to the life of the Capriottis!

1 comment:

  1. Just write... that's all you have to do! I'm excited to read your musings!

    Um, Keith?

    ReplyDelete