Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Turn

Today I was playing football with Joey when Carlee woke up from her nap. Joey begged me not to go get Carlee because he knew that meant the end of my undivided attention. Of course, I can't just leave Carlee in her crib all day - so off we went to get her. The whole time I was changing her diaper, Joey kept asking to play more football. So I set Carlee up with a "new" (old, but new to her) toy so I could still play with Joey.



So what do you think Joey did when I got Carlee settled and said, "Ok, let's play football!"

He ignored me and started asking for HIS turn to play with Carlee's toy.



I can't ever win! :)

And yes, he is even sitting in her bumbo. How he fits in an infant seat I don't even know ~ because at one point as a baby he was too chubby to fit in there anymore and would actually get stuck in it!

1 comment:

  1. Brice still begs me not to get Anna up from her nap! Although, he loves being the first one in her room on the mornings he's home. I tell him the same thing, "I can't leave her in there all day!".

    ReplyDelete