Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tunnel Rats

We didn't leave the house all day and winter is starting to make Joey and I a little crazy. We needed SOMETHING to do that involved a little energy and didn't require us to go out into the windy frigid snow. So after Joey's nap I took out his tunnel which we hadn't played with in many many months.

I love the art of putting away a toy and then taking it back out again! Joey played with the tunnel FOREVER! When Carlee woke up he wanted HER to have a turn and he was so excited to show her the tunnel that he couldn't even contain himself while I changed her diaper!

I was a little skeptical about the chances that Carlee would actually crawl through the tunnel, but after watching Joey go through it once, she busted right through without hesitation! Joey was SO EXCITED that she crawled through it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment